Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Here!!!

I’m Katie Letcher Lyle, and I want to tell you about my new book. It’s my twenty-first book, and I’ve been working on it for twenty years. It’s a spiritual autobiography. I am hoping you will be willing to read a copy for possible review in your publication. I am available for interviews, signings, appearances.
It’s called FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES, and it has two subtitles and four impressive endorsements on the cover. One Woman’s Spiritual Adventures, and (get ready!) Conversations with the Dead. If you don’t already regard me as bonkers, you just might now.
In this book, I determined to explain reasonably how I know we survive death. I think I have written a sane book on a subject many people consider insane -- and to build my case in each chapter to show the weight of evidence as a reasonable basis for belief in the soul’s survival until the time comes that you arrive at Knowing for yourself. The resulting book has ghosts, talking peanuts, English psychics , my ten years’ adventures as a ghost-buster, animal communication, messages from the dead, my 20 years of attending programs at the Monroe Institute, remote viewing, the case of a boy killed in a tractor accident and reincarnated around fifteen years later right here in Rockbridge County --and lots of other exciting stories of events that have happened to me and to other people I know, that indicate clearly that some part of us survives death.
For the month of August, e-versions (Nook and Kindle) are 99 cents. After that, it’s $9.95 for e-versions. If you’d prefer an old-fashioned page-turner, a paperback copy is yours for $14.95 on Amazon. It is also be available through any book store.
I’d be grateful if you would forward this email to any friends of yours who you think might be interested.
Visit my website at katieletcherlyle.com to find out about my other books. All are available at Amazon.
If you would like to schedule a booksigning or radio or television spot, please call me at 540-463-5439.

No comments:

Post a Comment