Saturday, October 1, 2011

A great story from my new friend, Joanne Ware: Not a problem at all, Katie. I've attached a word doc of the column.

That wasn't the first time I had a "psychic" dream involving my grandmother. We were extremely close. She loved Princess Diana and used to ask me to buy magazines with Diana on the cover. When Diana died, I had never seen my grandmother so upset. She told me, "I've lived through The Great Depression, two World Wars and the assassination of a president, but I've never seen anything as sad as Diana's funeral." In October 1997, about six weeks after Diana died, I had a dream that Diana appeared at my bedside. She told me that in four months time, something would happen to my family. She couldn't tell me what it was then, but she wanted me to be prepared for a major shake-up. Four months later, my grandmother died.

No comments:

Post a Comment